<$south, memphis, gradschool, yankee, wanker$>

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Not likely

Today, for the second sunday in a row, I was approached on my front porch while reading. I actually like it when neighbors and other folks stop by, but this is getting kinda weird. Last week it was a homeless guy who mixed two popular pitches. He was the victim of racism (the old lady down the street called him a dirty n-----) and he recently lost his home in New Orleans. He really shouldn't try that second one when he is a regular in the neighborhood. Anyway, today's fellow tried to tell me about Jesus. He walked up with a Chick pamphlet and told me that it might be the most interesting thing I ever read. Not. Likely. I was really nice though and he left after a few minutes without incident.

God, what a boring post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home